• 09/17/2015 at 3:13 pm #4245
    TK
    Keymaster

This Forum For Is For Folks Who Have The Know How Who Are Ready To Come Together For The Pit Bull Community.Train...Work...Strive...

• 09/17/2015 at 3:22 pm #4250
    TK
    Keymaster

If your in the business of training Pit bulls Mastiffs Powerbreeds privately for folks then you most likely understand the types of challenges and craziness folks in our field need deal with in the humans who these dogs are attached to. You most likely really wish to make a larger difference for the breeds we know are savable yet suffer the same types of set backs in dealing with the human mindsets that hold these dogs back !

In this forum we who are real deal trainers can share stories and talk shop in the hopes of raising awareness and also a greater sense of community amongst we who fight tooth and nail for real change to be upon us…

This is a NO EGO NO B.S. ZONE and we will strictly support real and open respectful dialogue here for us all to enjoy !

Think of this as a place where trainers can open up about the challenges we face and the solutions we can bring…

WELCOME !!!

We save them

• 09/18/2015 at 7:51 am #4261
    TK
    Keymaster

One thing I’ve always struggled with in my private training/rehab practice being left with a dog who’s been messed up un parented for years and has developed serious issues. Often times folks will have a very unrealistic timeline for which to be able to get the behaviors under control !

I find myself asking for more time, in effect more work for me, in order to heal dogs who their humans feel can be healed from years of malpractice in just a few short weeks…

Especially when it comes to aggression, fear, or any of the bad habits that come when those emotions and actions go unchecked over time…It pays to have a lil more time to work ! Any thoughts trainers ?Bullys

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Like this article? Share with family and Friends!Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Share on Tumblr
Tumblr
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin